The Access key authorizes Branch8 to manage your online e-commerce store. We will walk you through on how you can get your Access key.
To be eligible to get an Access Key, sellers must have at least one of the following:
- a non-individual Selling on Amazon account
- an Amazon WebStore account
- an Amazon Product Ads account
- an Amazon Payments account
- an Amazon Fresh account
- or an Amazon Prime Now account.
Sellers with only individual Selling on Amazon accounts are not eligible to have an Access Key. Sign up for MWS now.
- You can obtain your Access Key from the Amazon Marketplace Web Service. For convenience, you can click on the link below.
2. Click the “Signup for MWS” button.
3. Sign in with your Amazon seller account.
4. Select “I want to access my own Amazon seller account with MWS”, then click “Next”.